Wednesday 3 December 2008

Assignment 9 : The most interesting trip

-----Five years ago I went to Paris with my husband. It was very interesting. There were many things to see, architectures, museums and old castles. On the first day of the trip we went to board a small boat at night. The boat came across the Seine-river. It was on July but very cold. Somebody wore a sweater and somebody wore a leather jacket. We wore only t-shirts and trembled with a cold. When the boat passed by the bridge (I did not remember which the bridge was), somebody made water on the bridge. Fortunately we did not wet, but we did not want to board a boat again. We experienced embarrassing things but Paris was interesting place.

2 comments:

Ju Yeong Oh said...

Wow~ I envy you. I've never been to Paris.I think that paris is a romatic and beautiful place except for getting boat. K K Have a great weekend and see you soon.

Kim said...

I went to Paris in June too and I thought it was wonderful. We took the same boat ride and it was beautiful. I loved Paris!

Here are some tips.

1. "...see; architecture, museums.."

2. "..we too a boat ride down the Seine River at night."


3. "... in July..."

4. "Some people were wearing sweaters and others were wearing leather jackets."

5. ".. in the cold."

6. "..I don't remember.. it was."

7. "..somebody threw water off the bridge."

8. "..get wet."

9. "..an interesting place."