Monday 8 December 2008

Assignment 10 : Last christmas

-----On the last Christmas I had a special appointment with my sisters. We planned a Christmas party. I left there a little early because I wanted to buy something I gave them. We made a reservation for a restaurant at 7 p.m. and I departed at 5:30 p.m. There was a traffic jam and I was struck in a traffic jam. It takes an hour if there is no traffic jam, but it took three hours. In the event I didn’t buy anything and I was late. I don’t want to spend time on the road this Christmas.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I think that's very common in Seoul. You never know what to expect as far as traffic is concerned. I guess that's why being late is an acceptable thing in Korean culture.

1. TS - Last Christmas was special for my sister and I (Why was it special?) or Our

2. "I left home a little early because I wanted to buy a present for them."

3. "We made reservations at a restaurant for 7 pm so I left at 5:30."

4. "However, there was a terrible traffic jam and a one hour drive took me three hours."

5. "I never did get to buy them a present and I was also. I don't want to experience this again this Christmas."