Wednesday 10 December 2008

Assignment 11 : Thinking about uniforms

-----In my opinion, high school students should not have to wear uniforms. First of all, they can be more creative that they choose which one they want to wear. Secondly they waste time and efforts to keep other clothes. For example, many students wear uniforms when they go to school but they change to wear other clothes when they go out school. Finally to wear uniforms is to ignore the student’s characters. They have the right to choose clothes they want to wear. If they do not wear uniforms, they can learn how to wear as to T.P.O -time, place, occasion. Therefore I think high school students should not have to wear uniforms.

3 comments:

Kim said...

Your ideas are good but not consistant. Some ideas support your TS and some don't. Read through it again and make sure all of your SS support your TS.

1. "..can be more creative if they are allowed to choose their own clothes." This is a good thing but the rest of your ideas are bad things. The SS doesn't match the others.

2. What do you mean "keep other clothes?"

3. ".. they change into their own clothes when they leave school."

4. "Wearing uniforms isn't good for character building."

5. "If the don't... they can't..."

kimeunjung said...

As I thought, you are very creative. I think students should wear uniform. My son is wearing uniform. So every morning we are very comfortable because we don't have any trouble in choosing clothes. I'm lazy and busy.

So Jin Yoo said...

I agree..
But I like uniform.^_^
When I was a high school student I loved my school uniform.
I graduated that high school as one of 1st graduation students.
All of my school friends designed our uniform..hahaha
See you!