Monday 22 December 2008

Assignment 13 : Autobiography

-----The time I was the happiest is when I was in twenties. Maybe most people think like me. I was born in Seoul in 1972. I have one elder sister and two younger sisters. There is no brother in my family. My parents hoped to have a boy, but they had only daughters. They regarded me as a son. I don’t know the reason. Anyhow I got a good grade in high school, so they believed me to pass the examination. The result is failure. They and I was very disappointed and I tried again the next year. I met my husband in academic school in 1991. In 1992 I was 20 years old and I entered university. I was happy to do anything. I met many people and talked about many things. I traveled with friends for the first time. It was very interesting experience. I joined the reading circle in university. We read books and talked about the stories and thought. I could do what I wanted and liked to do. In 1996 I graduated from university and I could not decide whether to study more or get a job. In the summer of 1996, I decided to work for Asiana Airlines. In my twenties, I met my husband and got marred. I experienced various things, so I felt happy.

No comments: