Wednesday 12 November 2008

My family

I have a happy family. There are three people in my family. My husband's name is Myunjoong Kim and he works for Korea Research Foundation. He is an researcher about human science. He is thirty-seven years old. I have one child and his's name is Sunhwi Kim. He likes to play with animal toy, he likes especially lion and dragon. He is full of energy so I am very tired after I play with him just for one hour. I don't want child any more so I am sorry for him. We will live to love each other all the time.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I think it's wonderful that you have a happy family. Many families these days are unhappy and have difficulties because of the poor economy.

Maybe your son will grow up to be a veterinarian or a lion tamer. ^^

Hyo Sun Kim said...

I like children. But I don't have children. So when I have time I used to go my sister's house. I think Children are engel. They have clean soul.

yeonhee/choi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yeonhee/choi said...

I want to see your son !!!
I remember when he was a baby~~~
^^