Wednesday 26 November 2008

Assignment 7 : My living room

-----My living room is not large but goodlooking. When you enter my living room, you can see the rack made of wood in front of sofa. I displayed ceramic wares and flower on the rack. There is a small TV on the cornor of the living room. I put on the stero including CD player above the TV beside the rack. There is a small but cozy couch on the other side of the rack. The couch is zen-style furniture and goodlooking for me. The rack and couch harmonize with my living room.

3 comments:

LINDA said...

Wow! What a lovely living room you have. I envy you. I also want have living room like yours.

hayonghong said...

Did you have a nice weekends?
Did you get better cold?
Please take care your health...
Have a nice weekdays...

Kim said...

It sounds very peaceful like a zen room should be. You must spend a lot of time there.

Here are some tips.

1. "Goodlooking" is usually used to describe people not thing.

2. You use "you can see" but you should use "there is". You have to be careful you don't change the subject of the paragraph by mistake.
There's a display of ceramic vases and flowers on the rack.

3.in the corner

4. The couch is zen-style and I think it looks good. (couch is a piece of furniture so you don't need to repeat yourself)