Wednesday 5 November 2008

Introduce myself

My name is Jiyeon Kim. I’m 37 years old. I was born in Seoul.
I got married 7 years ago and I have a son. His name is Ryan and he is 5 years old.
I met my husband in academic school 17 years ago, then I was 20 years old.
He and I failed to entrance examination to the university.
So we had to go academic school before we entered the university, we met there.

I have been working for 12 years. Firstly I worked at the airport.
I was in charge of check-in counter and then I moved to ticketing counter at the airport.
I moved to the head office 4 years ago.
And now I’m in Revenue Accounting Team. I’m in charge of interline settlement.
Let me explain what I do.
For example, passengers buy the Asiana airlines ticket at travel agency or Asiana airline’s ticketing counter, including other airline portion.
Here is sample itinerary ICN-OZ-LAX-UA-PHL.
United airline accept the passenger with Asiana airlines ticket and they bill us ticket amount, Not the passenger but Asiana airlines.
I audited the ticket from UA and confirmed the amount.
This is my simple job process. It’s more difficult and complicated than I explain.
I’m interested in my job.

I’m happly to study this class with you.

6 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Ji Yeon. You're very enthusiastic about writing! I'm glad to see that there are no limits to your writing. I'm a little afraid of your assignments. :) Anyhow, keep up the good work. See you tonight!

kimeunjung said...

As you know, Your love story is wonderful. It is difficult to love during long term period. I wish you will be happy with your son.

yeonhee/choi said...

Hi Ji Yeon sister !
nice to meet you here in this class . I am very surprised .^^ Anyway,I am sorry I couldn't call you up many times.

hayonghong said...

Hi~ I am happy to meet you in this class. I hope you to improve your english skill Good luck~

Anonymous said...

Hi~ I'm pleasure to meet you. Let's study hard and make a fantastic class~^^!

changsuk lee said...

Hello Ji Yeon. Are you maried? And have you a son? I don't belive it. You look so young.